Glam Box March 2015



So now m gonna tell you about what I got in my march Glam Box!
As i told you in my previous post that I love surprises so after getting my 1 month trial box i decided to subscribe for 3 months and treat myself with luxury of these luxury size samples.
I got Mother Day discount which was very relieving to my budget and made this subscription easy for me.
So let's have a look what they sent in march Glam Box!


One thing which I really appreciate about this box is the way they represent it. If you love gifts and surprises I highly recommend you to give it a try.


When you open the box every time few discount coupons welcomes you which is an extra advantage of this luxury box


There were 2 coupons and one gift card of gym worth 1500dhs
Along with this they sent a product introductory card


Now let's open the Box


So this is what i got this month, i must say all product are from names
1. Bioderma photoderm max spf 100 cream
2. Carita Paris Beauty diamond
3. Dove facial cleanser
4. Matriculum from Bioderma
5. Enchanteur moisturizer cream

Let's have a close look to them one by one

BIODERMA Photoderm SPF 100 Cream
worth 113dhs for 100ml



CARITA Paris regenerating midnight concentrate
Worth 2100dhs for 500ml




DOVE conditioning facial cleanser
worth 24dhs for 220gm


 MATRICULUM by Bioderma tissue regenerator
worth 199dhs
this is not sample its full size product worth 199dhs


ENCHANTEUR moisturizing cream
Worth 14 dhs for 300ml


I give this box  9/10 just because i am addicted to makeup products but in this box i did not get any.
But if we talk about value for money then its 10/10 because all the products i got in this box were from renowned brands and the Bioderma company is promoting these new products which i already added in my beauty bag.
For each product review plz keep on checking my blog

Comments