Tea Tree Oil by Body Shop Review




Tea Tree Oil also known as melaleuca, is well known essential oil for its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. This oil is basically extracted from tea tree, which isn't a regular tree for the tea we normally make (green or black). Its name come from 18th century when sailors used this tree to make there tea in South East Australian coast. It has Camphoraceous odor and color ranges from pale yellow to almost colorless.

image from google

Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, this oil has gain popularity in skin care industry. Its known best for its acne treating properties and treating eczema and psoriasis.

My Verdict 

My skin is super acne prone and sensitive from past few months now. I'm getting pimples on and off on a regular bases.So far i have used 2 bottles of this oil and it has helped me in clearing not all but maximum acne off of my face. When i feel a new pimple is coming out, i just apply it with my finger tip. Most of the time it stops it becoming cystic. And if i get any cystic acne which is very rare, it dries it out. We just need to dab it on cleansed face. Rest job it will do for you.

Rating 






Thank you for Reading…
Do subscribe to my Blog for Upcoming Posts
Sehrish
















































































Comments