DIY Lip Palette / Restore Broken Lipsticks

 


I was very upset when my baby broke my favorite lipsticks in a jiff. I was looking for a way to fix them so they can be made usable again. Then i came along with an idea of DIY lip palette where i could be able to not only fix the broken lipsticks but also putting all of them in a handy single palette which was super cool.
So, i ordered an empty palette from dessert-cart and planned to create my own palette. If you are in Pakistan then you can get empty palettes from Daraz or from alibaba too.

So the things which we need to make our own lip palettes are:

  
Along with an empty palette we need a candle, scissors and a tweezers. 
First of all with the help of the tweezers take out the pans from the palette.

Now take your favorite lipsticks and place it on the pan. 


Place the pan on the scissors and heat it on the candle.



Once the lipstick is all melted, keep the pan aside to let it get cold and set nicely.


One by one melt all the shades with the same method and allow them to rest and set.


I felt so good when my ugly looking ruined lipsticks were all set and clean in these pans.
Once all the pans are cold and set then place these pans back into the palette.



Remember: My palette had removable magnetic pans so i took them off and then placed them back. If you have a palette which doesn't have any removable pan then do the melting part in a steel spoon.


 
Watch video here:





Comments