Derma Shine Cucumber Cleansing Milk Review



If you have makeup on, its a good idea to first clean your makeup with an oil or milk based cleanser. For oily skin, I don’t prefer oil on my skin but if you have dry skin then you can use oils to remove makeup and cleanse your skin. For dry skin coconut oil is a good option. For many oily skin people, cleansing milk isn’t a suitable form of cleanser but it varies person to person and the quality of the product. 

Before going to bed, always remove your makeup even if its just a BB Cream. Anything which clogs pores will ultimately damage your skin and can cause break outs. 

How to use

Just pump a generous amount of lotion and apply on face. Gently massage it on your skin with only finger tips and light to no pressure. Massage for 4 to 5 minutes and then wipe it off with cotton pads. Once its all removed, your skin is ready for the wet cleanser. If you have oily skin I prefer to use a foaming or gel cleanser afterwards to remove excess oil.

I too prefer to remove my heavy party makeup with a mild cleansing milk before a gel face wash. I too use micellar water to remove my makeup but i find it more drying and more chemicals than a smooth cleansing milk which moisturise your skin apart from only cleansing off the makeup and dirt.




Quality and Texture 

The quality of Derma Shine Cucumber Cleansing Milk is good with a large, good quality pumping bottle. The smell is very pleasant like cucumbers and the color is light green. Texture is creamy and smooth. 




Its not a very thick cleansing milk and doesn’t feel heavy on my oily/combo skin. It leaves my skin clean and clears out my black heads and white heads but not the toughest ones. It perfectly removes my heavy bases and makeup and if I’m not in a mood of having a proper facial i just use a black head pin while my cleansing milk is on. It makes the removal easy. 


Ingredients


Company's Claim

Derma Shine claims that this product:

  • Reduces wrinkles
  • Soothes Sun burns
  • Revitalise your skin
  • Antibacterial 
  • Maintains complexion

Price

Original price of this product is 510 PKR but the days its on sale and you can get it in 433 PKR from their website Lipcara.com

My Rating






Comments

  1. Thank You for an informational blog for Cleansing Milk, I have the best Cleansing Milk Products also you can purchase visit Sothys Cleansing Milk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment