Fruit of the Wokali Body Massage Bath Salt 'ROSE whitening Bath Salts' / Wokali Body Scrub


 Fruit of the Wokali or as we all know 'Wokali' is a skin care brand known for many famous skin care products we use. I have quite a few face masks, face cleansers and other facial products from this brands and none of them failed to inspire me.

Today, I'm going to review Body Massage Bath Salt with whitening benefits.
 If you don't know what are bath salts or what are the benefits of using bath salts click here


So, Wokali Bath Salt comes in 4 different variants.
  • Lavender Relaxing Bath Salt
  • Milk Soothing Bath Salt
  • Lemon Slimming Bath Salt
  • Rose Whitening Bath Salt



Frankly speaking, before purchasing I didn't know about other variants so I got this one. Rose Whitening Bath Salt is one of its kind.
First of all, I just love its mild, soothing and overpowering fragrance. Its so pleasant that it gives a feel of bath in some Royal, decorated bathrooms with petals and candles all over the bathroom corners and bath tub.



It comes in a giant tube of 380ml with a protection opening seal under cap.

Texture


As expected, texture is grainy due to coarse salt in it. It's not runny but when I opened the seal and poured some on my hand, it was runny. I didn't shake the tube before opening due to that reason it happened. After that, on every use I had to struggle to squeeze it out of the tube as it was very thick to come out of the lid. I removed the cap and I always use it without the cap on it.
When you scrub it on your skin, it feels like melting and not scratchy at all. Still care is needed while scrubbing as the coarse grains can damage skin.
I apply generous amount on my underarms and leave it there for few minutes and shampoo may hair. It kills bad bacteria and hence, removes bad smell. As these salts have whitening properties too so Its good to apply on dark areas of your body and gently scrub for few minutes.
After taking bath, you will feel fresh, smell good and germs free.

Ingredients




My verdict


You can buy Wokali products from online beauty products sites or whatever makeup sites in Pakistan are available. You can also buy online original makeup in Pakistan through social media sites like Facebook or Instagram.












 

Comments