Ruby Rose Natural Look Liquid Foundation

 


Okay, so I was just watching a live makeup selling session on Facebook page. Since I like to  search for cosmetic sale online. There are many low price cosmetics available online and many sites to buy makeup online. One seller was praising this product and I thought of buying it so I purchased it. This tube was without any box but tube quality was very good.

I purchase a lot of makeup and have bought many from UAE also, got many gifts from my family abroad. So, the first thing I judge a makeup product with is its packaging quality.

When I moved back to Pakistan, the first thing which grabbed my attention while purchasing any product was the difference in the packaging of the products I used to use in UAE. The places were authentic, the products were legit but the packaging was substandard. Then I came to understand the difference between a rich and poor country's import standards. Anyway, as my many other product reviews i always mention the packaging quality and here it grabbed my attention and the quality of the tube was very good. Later I came to know that it is a legit makeup product and rarely available in Pakistan. 

I got the shade 5 Beige. They have 2 ranges in the same product. One is Soft Matte and the one I got was Natural Look.

Texture:

As you can see the consistency is thick and texture is super creamy. I really like its coverage as its thick consistency perfectly hides imperfections if the layers are build. This is also waterproof base and keeps you makeup on place without any sweating and smudging.




The area I applied it on is spotless. This image was taken without any filters as you can see the hair follicle on rest of my arm.

Rating:




Comments